Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a gold anno'd ANS GX-4 with e2 blade and qevs,with shocktech delring bolt.Also a purple to back with gold fade 2k3 species intimidator, for sale/trade. The intimidator has a WGP drop forward/on off and a new macroline, as well as the stock bob longshot barrel. The GX-4 has a ACI phat stick with a .689 back, in chrome and black.

I am preferably wanting to trade up (both markers) for one kick ass marker. I'm not too up on gun tech, so I dont want another Cocker (sorry). Mostly interested in newer intimidators, proto/matrix, straight up trade for either for a ICD higher end, or a pimp. Not really into smart parts right now, after all the corperate crap, but make me an offer if you think its worth it.

Make me an offer! I want a new gat for the next tourny in 2 weeks. None of the store owners check for bounce ramping because it hurts paint sales, so I'm forced to get a new marker to stay competitive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'mon people, I have an offer on the Intimidator for a New ICD freestyle, and another for a highly upped impulse with vision and a was board. + 200 bucks. Lets see some offers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my aim is jrpaintballnb

C'mon people, got offereed a highly upped impulse and $100 for my cocker.
Make some offers, the worst I can say is...not allowed on this forum. Just played another tourny with the species, need a new ram bumper next season, and probably orings. 5 bucks worth of rubber in 6-8 months time, let see some markers on the table!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baaa, WTF? people with dragons and spyders are getting more offers then this. If anyone has a cyborg, timmy, freestyle or anything along those lines, new or older, lmk.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think 4-500 would be reasonable. Unless you have a trade... Really want a 2-4-1 and get a newer marker, although the timmy kicks ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts