Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iv got a 2005 Karnivor with an E2 trigger frame. Price: $650 shipped

Cosmetic: Blue, a few scratches, but nothing that bothered me.

Specs: E2 blade, 8 piece Karner barrel kit, bore sizes, .682 .684 .687 .689 and .691 with 12" 14" 16" tips.

the karnivor's pneumatic tickler needs a bit of adjusting, and the on/off ASA i think the pin fell out or something, but its all fixable :)

i Also have a clear blue halo b W/rip drive, and a 3000 psi 47 cubic inch aluminum air tank that i can include in any deal.

i am downgrading because i need cash for my car, but i also want to keep paintballing. .. everything comes as is.
I am looking for an Ion + cash we can negotiate cash depending on the ion thumup: please offer what ever u got ...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UP offer away, possible something with Spyder3188 but please offer incase it dosent work out. thanks

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I have a black body Ion w/ QEV, SP on/off plus rail, 16" progressive, and Hedlock feed neck. All working and only one visible scratch on the on/off. The barrel and feed are flawless. the body is plastic so it has nicks and what not but no tears or real heavy wear. I lubed the bolt with SP sleek after every day of play and cleaned it very well. I will give you the lube and all the tools necessary with the marker. How much would i have to add?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts