Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted this on pbn because I figured you those guys had a better feel for the value and you guys are probably as out of touch as I am.... But nobody is replying sooooooo.... Copy paste

So I'm a little out of touch with cocker parts worth. Built my cocker about 5 years ago and have needed anything since. In a recent package deal I got my hands on a e2 v1.1 (ramping) frame

In original box, the original owner said there was a issue with it and parts needed to be ordered. I went through it and found out the issue just needed some adjustment rather than new parts (binding issue with rear noid)

Board shows 16k shots but I think that is the original owner trying to (wrongly) figure out what was going on while the board was in ramping the whole time

Looking at the frame there are absolutely no marks from frame screws which makes me believe the frame has never been attached to a body

So what's it worth? Currently has the frame and front noid in original box. No eyes, I wanted your opinion on that. I have a spare set that are used but functional with the cover but I would really like to keep them. What kind of difference do you think that would make?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
The problem with an e2 is that it's at this point an EXTREMELY niche part.

For someone who has an e-framed cocker that the board dies, they'll happily pay $150 for the board alone in working condition due to the rarity. For the board w/ noid they'd probably pay close to $200 just to have the spare noid. I imagine the frame would be a tossaway for most potential buyers. In all likelihood, if they had a high end ecocker (mq/mq2) and needed a board, they'd be willing to go closer to $250 for the board+noid.

For anyone else, they're not going to pay more than $20 for it, as they'll have no use.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, considering I purchased the package for 200 is say it was a good deal

E2 frame
2k5 prostock
Vengence 2.0 (cocker clone for those of you who don't know)
Piranha blowback
Halo v35 (not currently working)
Reloader 2
68/3k needs hydro
Bunch of odds and ends, pants pod packs etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts