Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Eagles play the defending champ team Patriots. I can't wait to see these two teams clash at 8pm tonight. GO EAGLES!

We've got a great team. So this should be a great match. :)

Anybody else a fan of Patriots or Eagles? Discuss.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Eagles will make a superbowl this year. We've haven't gotten over that hump 3 times. I have seen defeat three years in a row. I really hate the Carolina guys though. I really wanted to beat the crap out of Ricky Manning and Jake Delhomme. But now we got the best WR in the NFL. We got the offensive player of the year and defense player of the year in the same year! I know the preseason means squat but I just want to see the team beat the crap out of the pats. Just to feel good.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
TO is not the best. Harrison or Moss.

Who are your offensive and defensive players of the year?

Last I checked you had no good defensive players and only 2 good defensive players. I say Edgerrin James will be the offensive player of the year and LaVar Arrington defensive.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LAST year I mean.

And we have great defensive players.
Jevon Kearse. (Defensive player of year)
Brian Dawkins
Shaun Andrews
Corey Simon

Our CB's suck cuz we lost Taylor AND Vincent. Blame Andy Reid for that.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dolphins are going downhill. It's just not working for them. Every December they start doing horrible. It's sad...

BTW- T.O. was the best last year. He got offensive player of the year. I'll probably pwn the rest of the NFL receivers too.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
eagles got a hella good offense but can they measure with the defense? i trust the giants will have a better year with coughlin as the head coach and they might be puttin strahan as a line backer and we got eli as a bak up and warner as a starter...but our d needs work...as for the dolphins?... wave:

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Dolphins? Hell no. If they had a running back maybe. They play in a division that is way too hard for a team who can't run. All of the other teams have good secondaries, so the pass will have some trouble. Look for the Pats and the Bills to take the AFC East.

Javon Kearse? Defensive player of the year? Hell no again. No Defensive end will be getting Defensive player of the year trophies anytime soon. Ever here of the word Linebacker? Ray Lewis, LaVar Arrington, Takeo Spikes, those are defensive players of the year.

Corey Simon is not the player everyone makes him out to be. He will play better with Kearse beside him but what happens when Kearse has his yearly broken foot and he has no support? He goes straight down hill.

Terrel Owens was not Ofeensive player of the year last year either. T.O. had almost his worst season ever. He got hurt in week 15 also. Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison will be the Wide reciever to look at this season. Chad Johnson and Steve Smith will have great years also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts