tippmann666 said:
VIBRATING SEX DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah you need that cause you'll never get laid

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pr0ph3t said:
I swear to God if you're one of the stupid kids that says Nirvana started grunge, I will track yuo down by your ip and rip your trachea out.
im not saying they started it. i know they didnt start it, all im saying is they made it popular.

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I listen to Nirvana, Alice in Chains, bit of Hole and sometimes Pearl Jam.

I hate that I like Hole though. She's such a moron, but it's good music. Beautiful Son is a great song.

D

·
0 Posts
I dislike people that think nirvana started it

I hate people that assume every nirvana fan thinks they started it.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Alice in Chains is a pretty sweet rock band. One time a metal band covered "Them Bones" when they played here and it still sticks in my mind as one of the sweetest things I've had the pleasure of hearing. Another band that played here does a good cover of "Big Ole Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller and it is amazing. That main riff was MADE for metal distortion.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
TonyD246 said:
Alice in Chains is a pretty sweet rock band. One time a metal band covered "Them Bones" when they played here and it still sticks in my mind as one of the sweetest things I've had the pleasure of hearing. Another band that played here does a good cover of "Big Ole Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller and it is amazing. That main riff was MADE for metal distortion.
**** son, I'm coming to Michigan sometime in the next year for a family gathering of some type. You need to tel me where to see such badass shows.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Where in MI you coming to? Our local shows can get pretty sweet. One of my friends books shows and it's usually the metal ones. It's kind of funny that this person is one of the only people in my town that likes metal, and she's a girl. She's also incredibly girly otherwise in the fact that she has loads of lotions and sprays and loves pink. But she also loves brutal ****ing metal. It's weird.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RalphWL19 said:
but arent the Smashing Pumpkins grunge also?
no smashing pumpkins are alternative. but people get confused and call them grunge because they dont know the difference between grunge and alternative.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
You get sick of nirvana when people have been drooling over them and worshipping them for so long.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I don't see why you would get sick of something once more people start liking it. Just keep listening to it. If you truly like it for the right reasons, you don't care how popular it is.

Just something i've been seeing a lot of in the music forum, just started to bother me.

Brandon

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Soundgarden and Alice In Chains are tight.

My friend can play "Man in a Box", that song is awesome.

Soundgarden i like "outshined"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts