Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up? nm here waiting on my pops to come and take me to celebrate my neises' b-day seeing as how she just turned 1 at about 12:01 so yeah what are yalls plans for the weekend?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its 7:43 over here and i havent slept a wink so i guess im not in my right mind? or am i? and seing as how you are up to its nice to not be alnoe.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
my dads racing today, and tomorrow, im basically his one man pit crew :hug:

these are the kinds of cars he races (this isnt his exact car)

should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, those cars look pimp, idk why but i liek the way they look.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I had an extremly ****ed up week between work and school. I literally slept ALL day yesterday. I went to bed at 4am after looking for my brother around town. Slept till 4:30 in the afternoon. Went out to a few parties last night. Today I have to work then hanging out with the g/f.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
i'm hungry, today's my mom and dad's aniversery, 23 years... so i'm going to go hang with them.. Tommorow I have church in the morning, hanging out with friends in the afternoon, back to church, and then basketball practice

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh today i spent two hours to va, spent like 5-6 minutes with my best friend back in va, went to my neises b-day party, shot back here and here i am now. an tommorow i am more then liekyl to going to the field.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ouch. good luck with that

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Rick78 said:
my dads racing today, and tomorrow, im basically his one man pit crew :hug:

these are the kinds of cars he races (this isnt his exact car)

should be a fun weekend.
Dirt modifieds? Where's he race them at? I don't know if you've ever heard of Troyer Machine, but they're located here in Rochester.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Dirt modifieds? Where's he race them at? I don't know if you've ever heard of Troyer Machine, but they're located here in Rochester.

-Jin

yea DIRT modified. Right now its a sportsman (450hp smallblock instead of a 800ho big block)

we race at bridgeport speedway, in south jersey (for u jersey boys, exit 14 off of 295)

yea i know troyer very well, they arent too popular down here. In jersey everybody has a "teo" or a "bicknell"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts