Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dag all you who are getting out of school early. I have to wait till like June 23rd! Its the same thing every year on pbf tho...they just rub it in. When do you guys go into school tho? Is jersey the only state that ends so late also?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
we get into school early august, it sucks cuz at the end of summer all u ppl that get out late are rubbing it in that u guys get in late as well.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
LOL

In college so i am still in "school" cause my spring term is over on the 24 of June.

But my summer term starts on the 12 of July but i only have one 3 hour class, one day a week. I plan on spending the rest chillen

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
You college folk thinking your s0o much cooler than us high schoolers...you frat boy...
Nice try got my own place (Not in the dorm either) and hate the idea of buying friends

But you get to have the whole summer of and don;t have classes, I still do =(

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i go back late august..my school gives us 3 months for summer break...got out may 26th, go back august 25th

im loving summer already...even though today was the first day thumup:

i bet you people that get out in june go back in mid-late september though...or you have long spring breaks and christmas breaks

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
Dag all you who are getting out of school early. I have to wait till like June 23rd! Its the same thing every year on pbf tho...they just rub it in. When do you guys go into school tho? Is jersey the only state that ends so late also?
i feel you, i dont get out till june 24th. but i have 4 day week next week, then a 5 day week, then a 2 day week. then regents week and the last day i come in and get my grades. then i start working, paintball, concerts.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
My last real day was Thursday, but I have to go a few days next week for graduation practices, but we show up late and leave early, so it doesnt really count.

Then I have all the chill time I need, although I might do some construction work.

After that I'm off to college.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
chromekilla said:
After that I'm off to college.
Welcome to my world. And congrats.

My summer after High school went very fast but it rocked.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I hate HS with a passion.

The only good part was the girls, and the constant partying.

But then in college, there is more girls, and more partying, so what is to miss.

Ohh, and my dorm was previously an all girls dorm, so it will be like one story of guys and 3 stories of girls.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
chromekilla said:
I hate HS with a passion.

The only good part was the girls, and the constant partying.

But then in college, there is more girls, and more partying, so what is to miss.

Ohh, and my dorm was previously an all girls dorm, so it will be like one story of guys and 3 stories of girls.
Give it about 5 years once you are done with school and working everyday, your hate will not be so passionate.

·
12,110 Posts
I get out the 28th, but I'm actually getting otu the 24th becuase I changed my schedule around for finals.. So I dont have to come to school for the last few days.

I cant wait to get out of this ****hole of a school, this ****hole of a city, adn ****hole of a state.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts