Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
There are horror stories about kids who go off to college and survive on easy mac. They then get scurvy because you need to eat fruits and vegetables to get the necessary nutrients. Balance people.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
multivitamins anyone? :rofl

screw vegetables, ill have centrum-silver for breakfast with ramen noodles for lunch and easy mac for dinner, and maybe some more ramen noodles for dessert :yum :D

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
my friend spent the night and at about 1 am we started making some easy mack he made 2 bowls for himself i only had 1 because i wasnt hungry when he was going to make his 3rd bowl he forgot to put water in it....... so it was burnt it screwed up the bowl our microwave smelled horrible and it started smoking. lesson- you must really suck if you cant make easy mac

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
ive never tried easy mac....but i hate mac and cheese anyways. ate too much as a child.

other foods i hate (or wont eat very often, having been burnt out on them from being poor):

sausage
spaghetti
ramen
hamburger helper
hot dogs
meatloaf
s.o.s.
green beans
chili
any "snadwich" cookies
pot pies
turkey loaf
salsbury steak

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
so sausage was a meal? lol, jp.

about easy mac, never liked it to much, didn't compare to the original. Must be b/c u got to nuke it, nuking most foods just takes away from the flavor.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ohh man easy mac and ramen are the shiz. i need some easy mac...i havn't had any in ages.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts