Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i do if someone doesnt leave any feedback for me? its really annoying because im waiting for 4 people to leave feedback and i know for a fact that they have recieved what i shipped to them.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive done that and i havent gotten any replies from any of them

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
they should automatically rec. neg feedback from ebay if they don't leave feedback w/in a certain amount of time. I always leave feedback but cant say the same for others

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Alpha said:
When you leave feedback, say everythign that happned, But aso say they didn't leave feedback. LEave them neutral feedback.
Not a good idea. The problem with EBAY is that bad feedback for a BUYER is COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS, while bad feedback for a seller is VERY SERIOUS.

SO, if you leave the buyer bad feedback, he will likely retaliate and give you bad feedback.

EBAY DOES NOT REQUIRE ANYONE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK.

I've had about 1,500 transactions, and about 1/2 of those leave feedbacks.
I do ALL MY feedbacks at the same time, once every 2 months, and EVERYONE GETS POSITIVE FEEDBACK, regardless if they deserved it.

Again, ask nicely. If they still don't leave feedback, THEN FORGET ABOUT IT. Next time this happens, then just don't leave them feedback either. BUt if you are a seller, avoid leaving bad feedback unless they stiffed you.

Nick

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea man, just suck it up and hope the next buyers leave some good feedback. if you are really worried about good feedback go ahead and sell a bunch of cheap stuff, and make the people very happy.

im not in any way saying you neglected your buyers, but i know when i get something on ebay, i pretty much only leave feedback when im very impressed (usually cause the guy already has like 4,000 though) so really go the extra mile for them, and then politely request feedback, as you have given them some

a lot of other times though, new buyers dont even know about leaving feedback. it took me like 6 transactions before i realized i was even supposed to email the guy when you win. so if theyre not answering the emails, they might not even know theyre there

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i sent everything out the day i got the payments, i got no complaints. But for someone like me, who doesnt really sell 400 things, its nice to have 20 positive feedback

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i only have 18, i'd have probably 20 something if everyone gave me feedback

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I have nearly Four hundred and 80. [Four key doesn't work].

I leave feed back after I receive item or after they leave for it me. I buy/sell.

Check me out at Demo Dan! lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts