Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wicked ebladed system x autococker

hi, I am selling a black 04 system x autococker with the system x eblade(equivelent to the wgp eblade)with eyes. I have only played twice with the gun and it is in perfect working and visual condition. The gun has no scratchs, but there is one decent size scracth on the bottom of the barrel, this wont effect performance at all and when the barrel is on the gun u can't even see it. the system x board has semi, classic mode, and auto, no ramp.

Im lookin to get $250 or best offer
or trade for an ion, slg, proto or dye matricies Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Paintball equipment

Gun Trigger Firearm Paintball equipment Air gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Paintball equipment

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Paintball equipment

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
e1 cockers go for like $150 these days.......

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
It would be a long shot I am afraid. It is defiantly a nice looking marker you have there but I think your max price will be around 150-200 if your lucky.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i was told recently the prices of cockers was gonna come back up cause the classic autococker isnt being made anymore. im tryin to get rid of the cocker in hope getting a pmr

·
Registered
39 Posts
trade for sp nerve pm me if interested

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a Vengence Type X (non xonic framed model) I'll give you 100$+ shipping for the gun.

Its a 3rd party marker
Everyone is sellin them, I can get an Angel for 200, even an Intimidator for 150$, which in my opinion, is much superior to an E-cocker, especially E1. Offer is here, cash in hand if you care to fancy it!

-WK

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey i got an ino i will trade you its on this same page. its listed under ion packagedeal or something. its posted by ion2008. ill trade you everything but the halo hopper.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts