Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. Is there a difference between the am and the lt's board? Is the only difference the ability to change to a better board in the am? Ill be using this marker for fun in the speedball field but more in the woods and for big games so I don't really care too much about the deeper features of the board.

D

·
0 Posts
Most fields I've been to don't allow ramping or the use of the deeper features of a board unless you're participating in team practices or strictly advanced games.

If functionality doesn't matter to you - the LT should suit you nicely. If functionality does matter to you - the LT should suit you nicely. If you're colorblind and have issues identifying what color lights are flashing - find a "seeing-eye-friend", and the LT should suit you nicely.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't make the lt in the Titan white that I wanted anymore and I really didn't want a different color so I bought the last am that was available. I wanted the lt but my want for a matching color scheme won over my common sense to just get a different color in the lt version.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea 100$ more for all metal is crazy but I really wanted the Titan white and would do anything to get it so am it is!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So can I just ask.... Did I make a good choice with the Etek? It's my first marker and it seems to have everything I want for an electro marker and it looks good from a good company right? I'm just hoping I didn't spend a few 100$ more then I needed too when I could have gotten something else?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts