Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was wondering if the price difference between the 06 ego and xsv sl66 ego was worth it? I mean it's like a 500 to 600 bucks difference which is deep as hell. Can u guys give me any opinions on making a decision between those two. They both look nice and all and i know the xsv one's efficiency is better, but is it worth it? Oh yea, can u tell me if the 06 have nexus parts as well? I know the sl66 one's have it. Thanks guys!!! wave:

·
Registered
923 Posts
put a tadao board in them and you wont notice the difference at all, both guns will rip the same.....if you want looks go sl66, if you just want a bad ass gun, go with the 06 or 05 IMO.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
if they were both the same price or close to it i would go SL66 all the way....but bc of the $500 difference the 06' is a FANTASTIC gun and blows all the other guns out of the water

·
Registered
303 Posts
The only MAJOR Difference is like one is XSV and the other is just the regular 06 model..That was redundant but yea. I would go with the 06 ego. And if you want to save money get the 05...is just as good as 06 ( consistancy,accuracy,speed, etc )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts