Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy was asking me what upgrades i would be making to the Planet Eclipse Etha in the future and i thought, i have no idea....

anyone have any ideas that'll make game play more efficient, or is stock all good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I like the trigger and all but I think something more comfortable would be nice. What trigger should I look into

D

·
0 Posts
Take the budgeted upgrade money...

Convert it to single dollar bills....

Get a box of clear industrial trash bags.

Get a small box fan.

Get a roll of packing tape.

tear and tape bags together to form a loose tunnel, slitting small areas of teh top and upper portions of the sides.
Place box fan below, pointed upward at an angle. Drop the dollars into the ill-fashioned tube.

Dance, monkey, Dance.

....From what I've seen, "Upgrade" and the names of most recent markers are words that don't belong in the same sentence.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
Yeah I like the trigger and all but I think something more comfortable would be nice. What trigger should I look into
whichever one you like most. triggers are nearly 100% personal preference, so a shape that i like will not necessarily mean that you like it as well

i will say though that I recommend staying AWAY from something like this

Violent Series - Etha Deuce Trigger - Black

Rarely do players enjoy a full double shoe trigger like that for very long

that aside, your only other option is a scythe trigger, at least while looking at ans. These triggars, at least for me, seem to be a love hate relationship. sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them, I can not figure out why. For what its worth, scythe triggers are fairly popular

Violent Series - Etha Scythe Trigger - Black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts