Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i need a link to a free download of a movie editor that I can use to edit AVI movie files ON MY COMP, and not already on a camera....... any help?

·
Registered
196 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
Ok, so i need a link to a free download of a movie editor that I can use to edit AVI movie files ON MY COMP, and not already on a camera....... any help?
If you have microsoft you should have a free program to do that already.

Microsoft Movie Maker isn't it?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just said i didnt have anything
i dont have windows movie maker on my comp, why? i have no idea

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
slit your wrists. the physical pain will help you overcome the emotional pain of not having Windows Movie Maker.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've tried download.com and the things i found where either for Windows XP, (i have windows 2000) or i download 1 or 2 and i couldnt find out how to the AVI files already on my comp, onto the editing screen. It only accepted cameras

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
What do you mean by "I want to edit my AVI's"? The reason I ask is because different programs would be better suited for different types of editing. If you're trying to just splice a couple of clips together and add background music, then VirtuaDub or TMPGenc would do fine. If you're trying add or remove actual elements within the AVI's, you're going to need some pretty advanced composting software (not to mention a lot of time and nerves of steel), which is something you're not going to find in free software.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts