Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished edward 40 hands. two 40s of 8% beer were ducttapped to my hands and i finsihed them in 2 hours. my gf was so pissed..but she drve me home antways...... i needed to go home...... i had to pice and managed with my index fingers.. i slipped them outta the duct tape.. i got so hamered, it as deceet,

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
for some odd reason, every time i see a picture of edward 40 hands, both 40's seem to be mostly full. why is this?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mhm its pretty funny. ya gotta trust the people you are with though. one guy jabbed me in the face with a pool cue and other people started to have some fun with it, then i brought it to their attentioned that i still had my feet and had two rather large bottles of glass in my hands that could do some damage. all in good fun though.

the hardest part with pissing. technically youre not allowed to go.. but i had too. I got some guy to un zip my fly.. it was so funny. he just kinda grabbed the pants did it as fast as he could and than got outta there. I managed to get my index fingers out and had to struggle with that.. than this girl knocked on the door telling me she would help me.. I said no.

I finished the right hand first and was hiding it behind my back when my girlfriend showed up. She comes into the kitchen sees the left hand and gives me a wtf look. than goes.. Whats in your other hand? i reluctantly brought it out from behind my back and had an empty 40 and she just shakes her head. It was really funny. Its ****ty when you leave a room and cant get back in because of the door though

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
its about time for another dsmalls thread. no pics though?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ugh i can barely drink a can of beer it tastes like **** to me. Jager, on the other hand, I'll drink straight out of the bottle :yum

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
yeah, I've done it before and it wasn't too great

If I drink 2 40's, I'm only slightly intoxicated. I need at least 3, sometimes to the dismay of my wallet, 4 of em to get me obliterated.

I'm talking malt liquor, like 8% Old E, not like 40's of miller.

As for my night, I just woke up. It's 4:30.... Yeah, played flip cup and beer pong till the wee hours of the morning. Had a keg, about 15 people, and no one could leave until it was gone...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Edward 40 hands would be torture if they duct taped the 40s to your hands with the caps still on. You'd be prying all day with your teeth.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
By the end of the night, Chelsea was a stumbling mess while Beave started ripping on her again for being a gangster and whatnot.. Pretty funny watching her try and tip-toe down the stairs looking for petit :).

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
I don't know, the chick on the left looks like she's had a few already.
yeah and you also cant see her left hand, which leads me to believe that she already drank the one in her left hand, or is nearly done with it

edit: nevermind, both of their hands are taped to the middle 40

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Edward 40 hands would be torture if they duct taped the 40s to your hands with the caps still on. You'd be prying all day with your teeth.
Yeah i had to open the second one with my teeth. hurt, a lot. Yeah they were 40's of olde english.

I kinda wanna try edward 60 hands with 60s of OE. Thatd be messy

1 - 20 of 42 Posts