Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the mini is not so good on effciency. Is there any way to upgrade or improve the effciency?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How well will the efficency be with out the kit?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh Wow! And that is without the bolt/spring kit?

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
oh Wow! And that is without the bolt/spring kit?
correct, miller is probably closer on the money, the day i really shot paint through mine was pretty cold and im not so sure my tank was completely full

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
If you take the time a tune it, i'd say anywhere from 1200-1400 shots from a 68/4500 maybe more.
Some people on pbnation claim to get over 1400 more from a stock mini which I find hard to believe.

edit:I can't get good numbers with mine D:
I guess im in need of more tuning.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also does it have better efficency then the sp eos?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
My EOS is tuned and upgraded though, so I would assume the Mini would get maybe 500 more shots more than a stock EOS

Can't wait to pimp my Mini out now, she's gonna be a looker!
:p

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I'm tryin to do that to my mini. It's white and I had kinda like a red parts kit on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine seems to use quite a bit of air. I havent run it dry yet but if I had to guess it seems like I'm only getting 5-600 on a 48/3000. I guess that gets me in the neighborhood of the others who are claming 1100+ from the 68/4500s though. I have the v3 best I can tell; 1.4 board, 300psi gauge, white box with silver emblem (olive/bronze).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I understand there will be a decrease however, the 4500 has a 50% increase in pressure which isnt translating to the same amount of paint, especially the claims of 1500+. For arguments sake, lets say I'm getting 550 (average between my numbers). If I had 50% more pressure, I would logically get 825 shots. Some users are getting almost a 100% increase. Capacity of the tank weighs in heavily but I'm not sure how much at this point. It's roughly a 33% increase if I'm looking at numbers correctly. I'm picking up a 68/4500 this weekend so I'll have real data in a couple weeks. I'm also going to do some tuning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts