Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
NOT VERRY MANY. BUY A BIGGER TANK. ;)

No offence at all, but If you are looking for efficency, you shouldn't have bought a tippmann. :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Tippy_A-5 said:
NOT VERRY MANY. BUY A BIGGER TANK. ;)

No offence at all, but If you are looking for efficency, you shouldn't have bought a tippmann. :)
tippys aren't that bad, but yes i agree buy a bigger tank

·
Registered
461 Posts
on my 9ozs i can get 420ish on a good day

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmmm....

I use only 20oz. bottles with my Tippy 98C and it has a response trigger. I still get about 800-900 rounds on 1 bottle depending on how aggressively I play. My Tippy came with a 9oz. bottle. After using it once, I threw that P.O.S. in the trash. It is a waste of money to even fill it because it didn't last long enough. I have a remote system and a pack that I use sometimes, but lately I have been humping the extra weight of the 20oz. bottle screwed into my verticle bottle adapter lately, and its not too bad once you get used to it. I think it is worth carrying the extra weight of a 20oz. bottle as opposed to a 9oz. bottle, simply because nothing sucks worse than being under fire, topping off your hopper while taking cover, only to jump up and run out of air after popping off 10-20 rounds.

Just my 2 cents worth

·
Registered
461 Posts
some people dont use more than a hopper full a game, 9 ozs can get 2 hoppers plus

·
Registered
559 Posts
I use only 20oz. tanks with my a-5 and get anywhere from 1000-1200.

A 20 oz tank is only like 5-7 bucks more than a 9oz, so save your lunch money for a week and buy a 20oz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts