Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i started to sand the feedneck arrgghh 10 min later im burnin it with a lighter and cuttin the melted part off with my dads case knife so that goes on for about 10 min then here comes the good part 30 sec with a saw x to the z xzibit ya it only to me 30 frickin secs to do the job sandin would have took me hours but i did smooth it down with a very fine grit sandpaper.so this is for all you fellas with an egg USE AN F'ING SAW! and shut the f up with all these threads use some common sense and go with the fastest way that works.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
If your just cutting the feedneck down, its no problem, most people would use a saw. Burning it...thats just retarded, n2m the smell of burnt plastic is enuff to make me puke. If your sanding it down diameter i wouldent recoment using a saw.

-RB-

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yea I've never herd of anyone burning their hopper but whatever. Obviously most people do use a saw to cut down their feedneck but you can't saw it down to fit into the markers feedneck you have to sand it. I save myself all that time and I just buy a clamping feedneck.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
z71redneck08 said:
i hear that if u saw the feedneck it will feed faster and i kno for a fact that it gives it a low profile and it is less of a target
It won't feed faster... if anything, it will feed slower.

Anyways, I hope you realized that burning plastic emits toxic gases, even for hours after thep plastic stops burning :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts