Registered
1,139 Posts
egg will work good for both

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
117 said:
eggs are always breaking in games, get the tsa
almost all eggs batery doors break. Breaking during a game never heard of that. But i would get the Egg. My friend got a halo tsa and it got shot and broke. Egg is faster too so egg hands down.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
From personal experience, the egg would be the better choice. Even though its more fragile, its much faster. The TSA is the same speed as a revvy, which is slow.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Neither. Both are slow. The egg is faster but is poorly made. Save a little more and get a Halo B. They are much much faster than either (eggs aren't that much faster than TSAs anyway...like 2bps [eggs only go 15bps]*) and is made much much better. You can get used Halo B's for around the same price a new Egg costs.

*I have owned an egg, and they do in fact only feed a max of 15bps. VL says something like 17 or 19...not even close. I chopped with my egg on my fenix quite a bit (fresh batteries, set to the fastest it could go...tried one of my friends egg...same thing so i know it wasn't just mine) and the fenix is capped at 13bps. TSA's will feed about 13 normally and around 10-11 on a blowback marker (spyder)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I would say egg all the way. But the halo would be alot better in the long run because of all the money you spend on the egg replacing parts you could of got a halo b with rip drive.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
fenix_freak said:
*I have owned an egg, and they do in fact only feed a max of 15bps. VL says something like 17 or 19...not even close. I chopped with my egg on my fenix quite a bit (fresh batteries, set to the fastest it could go...tried one of my friends egg...same thing so i know it wasn't just mine) and the fenix is capped at 13bps. TSA's will feed about 13 normally and around 10-11 on a blowback marker (spyder)
this weekend i used my egg on my friend's ion on rebound, had the egg on the fastest setting, didnt chop a ball all day long. shot a whole case thru it with no problems. could walk while it being on rebound for a whole hopper with no chops.

·
Registered
32 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Neither. Both are slow. The egg is faster but is poorly made. Save a little more and get a Halo B. They are much much faster than either (eggs aren't that much faster than TSAs anyway...like 2bps [eggs only go 15bps]*) and is made much much better. You can get used Halo B's for around the same price a new Egg costs.

Listen to fenix he speaks the truth. I own an egg myself and cannot go through a single 200 rounds w/o a chop. Compared to the TSA yes the egg is better but like fenix said if you debating, hold out for a while and get the Halo. You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i checked with my friend and he said he had it on rebound on the max bps the ion would allow....which obviously is 17bps, and i was ramping all day long with not a single chop. and chopping with your fenix? well the fenix doesnt have eyes so itll always chop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts