Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
New version here that my brother sold to me for 30 bucks. Shells are pretty damn thick... battery door I have to use to elbow grease to get off... build quality is really good. Battery Life is still on the first set of batteries he used for them.... going strong... overall very good for the money, although the paint door takes a few seconds to pop open.

·
Registered
980 Posts
AzN_plyR said:
New version here that my brother sold to me for 30 bucks. Shells are pretty damn thick... battery door I have to use to elbow grease to get off... build quality is really good. Battery Life is still on the first set of batteries he used for them.... going strong... overall very good for the money, although the paint door takes a few seconds to pop open.
what are you comparing this to?
a quantum?
because if your comparing it to anything else thats a damn lie

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am not comparing this to anything... I am just saying what I think of it...

I dont see how people say the battery doors falls off.... I mean, are they slamming thier guns on the ground or something?

The batteries part I am not lying...uses two Energizers... and was on my brother's ion... he shoots A LOT. Although only had it for like 3 months... it is very efficient.. or maybe I just got lucky because a lot of people say it eats batteries...

but a really bad con is the lid.... somehow I have to pull on it REALLY hard for it to pop out sometimes.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
AzN_plyR said:
I dont see how people say the battery doors falls off.... I mean, are they slamming thier guns on the ground or something?
Yes, in speedball it's pretty often that your gun slams against the ground...or is jerked around a lot from diving.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Viewloader heard of the weak shell issue and addressed this by making new shells which are reinforced, thicker, and most likely won't break on you. The new shells are pretty thick. I think the battery door will still be an issue but everything else is should be alright now.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Same here aaron. I ended up just taking the springs off of the lid. Seems to work better that way to me.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Of the two eggs I owned, nearly everything broke. The battery doors broke, the shells broke, the lids broke, the feednecks broke. Last time I used one, (which was about a year ago) it look like a deranged mummy, what with all the tape holding it together.

I decided to give VL one last chance and got VLocity recently. It's been golden so far, besides the abysmal battery efficiency.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts