Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its got a Ti Ram vZ in it and I will be swapping my black parts for lime green next week.

and a bunch of comparison pics of it to my sl74

08 boards fit 07s and 07 in 08 fit. 08 screen > 07 by far though

No barrels. I have Ti Ram vZs in both of them so stock weight is a bit more (add 15g to each)

Eggo8 screen. I think we've all seen the 07 screen. Its a ton easier to see in day light than the 07 screen. That picture doesn't show to much.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SEVENTY-FIVE OUT OF TEN!!!! Can I get a towel?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
yeah sl>ego8.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i personally like the look of the 07 better but 10/10 for a sick gat

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont mean to be a dick here but for a basically stock 08 ego its a 9/10 or 10/10 because its in great condition but how can everyone rank a gun so high when there are thousands more out there just like it. I have to say overall i'd give it 7/10 just because ive seen alot of them with custom anno's, virtue/tadao boards, upgraded grips, bolts and so on. Still a great gun dont get me wrong on that

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont mean to be a dick here but for a basically stock 08 ego its a 9/10 or 10/10 because its in great condition but how can everyone rank a gun so high when there are thousands more out there just like it. I have to say overall i'd give it 7/10 just because ive seen alot of them with custom anno's, virtue/tadao boards, upgraded grips, bolts and so on. Still a great gun dont get me wrong on that
To each their own..

In my opinion: virtue/tadao on Egos are a downgrade, the stock grips are fine (only upgrade would be Dark Seoul grips) and the cure (stock) bolt is the best (that last one is a fact).

But don't worry, I have a black and green one in the mail that isn't completely 'stock'. thumup:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
are you a drug dealer or something? what kinda car you drivin?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
No, not a drug dealer. I drive a GTI if it matters at all.

I make lots of money buying and selling guns... just an example.. I sold the gun in this thread and 5 minutes later bought a black & green for $100 less than I sold the other for.

Droid will be in the mail later today also :tup

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
agreed with the above comparison of dye over PE, but I have always preferred DYE guns over PE no matter what year.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts