Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the x7 phenom more accurate when you shoot in full automatic ?? Does it worth it to buy a phenom if i have a egrip x7? i heard the phenom has less recoil. can you shoot more then 20 bps with the phenom ? ty ;)

(sry for my bad english, i am french canadian)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The Phenom is a true electronic marker and the X7 is a blowback. Between the two of them the Phenom is the better marker but if you already have an X7 I can't say if it would be worth buying that is up to you. If you are ready to move beyond the X7 why not trying looking for something that isn't a Tippmann?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
well heres the thing, if you want the look like milsim players offten do, then do whatever you want, its your money, but if you want performance its time to start looking into the mid level markers. PMR, mini, etek3 just to name a few. no they dont have the real life look to them but paintball is not real life fights to the death, its a game. if y ou really want the look and the performance look into the TM-7 and TM-15, both are a mini on the inside but because of the look are much more expensive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts