Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking at another guitar just because i have the money.

my choices are

epiphone g 310 sg $200
epiphone sg special $150
b.c rich warlock $150

right now im playing a sonic black fat strat and want another guitar to jam with some friends when they come over

so wich do you think i should get?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Alright....

Epiphone G-310 SG - Good for beginners, Humbucker pickups, etc. This ones pretty good.

Epiphone SG Special - Adler body with two open coil humbucking guitar pickups for maxium output and performance.....for a good price.

B.C. Rich Warlock - Personally I think these guitars have ugly bodies. But [since I'm sure you're into metal], go with this one if you like it....and spend the $150 :)

But all in all I think you should go for the Epiphone SG Special....it's not only does it also have the open coil humbucker pickups but it's also cheaper, and well worth the money.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
pballer486 said:
ok im looking at another guitar just because i have the money.

my choices are

epiphone g 310 sg $200
epiphone sg special $150
b.c rich warlock $150

right now im playing a sonic black fat strat and want another guitar to jam with some friends when they come over

so wich do you think i should get?
Epiphone. My least favorite guitars. Rip offs of the real thing. If you want a good SG get an old gibson one. B.C rich are now beginner. Look into an 80's one. they are better (and look cooler)

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trust me if i could afford a gibson sg i would get the angus young signature model but its like $1,200. i think im ganna get a warlock and then when i get enough mone buy a good gibson sg

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Go with the G-310. I have it and it does fine for me. I didn't want an uber-expensive guitar b/c of the fact I am a drummer. For me, the G-310 is fine, but if you don't want to drop 200, go with the special. It sounds ok, the guitarist in my band had one as his first and it was ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts