Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is the deal i have my spyder electra acs and i decided to do a bunch of updates. here is what i did... new high flow valve, bob long torpedo regulator, trinity drop forward and asa, and macro line, 72ci hpa tank. now before i did the upgrades i would never chop. now that i have everything on there and i have my gun shooting whenever i shoot at a decent speed it will chop like crazy!!! how can i stop this? do i need softer or harder springs, or just adjust my regulator ??? please help ASAP?!?!?
btw i used my new valve before i did all the other upgrades so its not the valve i have a feeling its the reg but i have messed with it so much that idk if thats it???

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Do you have a chronograph close buy?
You may be shooting well over 300 fps and tearing up paintballs before they even leave the barrel

What hopper are you using?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a evo 2 and i started my reg at zero and brought the psi up to the point that it would re cock but when i started rocking it tarted to break ballls like zrazy i havent even waisted a entire hopper yet

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a evo 2 and i started my reg at zero and brought the psi up to the point that it would re cock but when i started rocking it tarted to break ballls like zrazy i havent even waisted a entire hopper yet
would u know how to o il this gun because i have a acs and havent figured it out yet reply if u have a link to a diagram or something

1 - 5 of 5 Posts