Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to figure out what is causing a leak threw the barrel. I've changed all o-rings twice, valve body seems to have no scratches and the cup seal seems to sit flush on the body.. Anyone have an idea of what I can do or what to look for? Really fed up with this gun at this point..:mad:

·
Not so much noob anymoar
154 Posts
I can't seem to figure out what is causing a leak threw the barrel. I've changed all o-rings twice, valve body seems to have no scratches and the cup seal seems to sit flush on the body.. Anyone have an idea of what I can do or what to look for? Really fed up with this gun at this point..:mad:
I have the same problem, the only real fix is to cock your marker back, that should fix it. so before you turn your ASA on just cock the marker and it should stop leaking.
Yeah i am fed up with my spyder too atm, had nothing but problems while everyone says its the best beginner marker......BS

·
imma do me
8 Posts
Assuming you didn't damage the valve body or cup seal which isn't that likely, unless you decided to take them out and possibly nick them with metal tools.

Before you air up, cock the marker.

Why? because the striker naturally rest on the valve pin. There is more pressure enough pressure at rest to keep the valve open and not enough pressure to shut it. ALL spyders do this. You can fire a couple shots or just cock your marker before you air up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts