Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my indoor field chronos at 240, i can shoot 260, out door fields chrono at 285-300, i can shoot 260.

while it's not an excuse, its annoying. i'm itching to play speedball, but my gun won't get there. i'm saving for a new marker, but are there any suggestions on how i can up my fps?

i've cranked up my reg pressure to the point where the adjustment bolt is almost falling out of the reg, and i still shoot about 265 with my velocity pin all the way in.

any ideas?

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
cranking up the reg may be hurting you, its a long story as to why but basically the valve cant open because there is too much pressure on the other side and therefore your velocity can go down.

id reset the reg to factory and then buy a spring kit that will have a few different main springs in it, that should give you a good assortment and be able to get you out there nomatter what velosity you are trying for

·
That Dude!
257 Posts
Every spyder I owned chrono around 260 from factory. I always just swaped the spring and I was good. After checking the battery if you still have a problem try to balance between the reg pressure and spring tension (Sweet spot it kinda).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts