Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends all have electro spyders and they say that an non electric sucks. I have a spyder xtra but I play as good as they do. I told them while there batteries are dead,im still gonna be playin. Thats happened to them before.

WHOS FOR THE GOOD OL SEMI-AUTOS

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not the marker its the player

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
yes...but when it comes to electro and non-electro...a lot more of it is the gun

if it was 100% the player and not the gun...then why would there be guns that are 1700 bucks and some that are 20? and why would people pay the 1700 bucks when they could spend $1680 less and it wouldnt make a difference

if you could choose between 2 guns...would you choose a 50 dollar wal-mart semi, or a dm5?...i know i would pick a dm5

the gun doesnt make the player.......but it sure does help

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well you do got a good point there

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Egh..

I know i seem like a *****. But it's not called a semi-auto if it's not electronic. It's called mechanical.. Both electros and mechs have semi-auto modes....

as for the discussion, electro, deff..

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
yes...but when it comes to electro and non-electro...a lot more of it is the gun

if it was 100% the player and not the gun...then why would there be guns that are 1700 bucks and some that are 20? and why would people pay the 1700 bucks when they could spend $1680 less and it wouldnt make a difference

if you could choose between 2 guns...would you choose a 50 dollar wal-mart semi, or a dm5?...i know i would pick a dm5

the gun doesnt make the player.......but it sure does help
wow, that was amazing. wish i coudl have bene the one to say it in those words

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
no more than it costs you might as well buy it and save the abuse to your finger trying to fan a mech trigger

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im getting a new marker in a week or so. I know a guy at NPS "National Paintball Supply" that has his angel IR3 for sale for $500.Its in good condition he just wants to sell it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
couldnt pass it up. I took that offer like a goth with doctor Kovorkian.

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah noob post here but where you get that kingman owners pic

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
u talkin 2 me?

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got it in the kingman owners group. Its posted in there. By the way im not a noob. ive been playing for 8 years.

·
Registered
74 Posts
no no no sry man lol didnt mean you were a noob i was sayin i was being noobish so wheres the kingman group

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OIC.lol.well you go to the kingman spyder forum,then go to the kingman owners group. It will say kingman owners group v.2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts