Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im new here and am looking for some help. I have a Spyder Xtra, not the greatest gun but its something. I was wondering if i should get an electronic hopper for it. I have a standard 32 degrees hopper right now and everyonce and a while i have to shake the thing to get the balls to come out. Would i be better off with an electronic one? If so, which one should i get? I dont want to spend alot on one and if i can get a used one, cool.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
You would probably be better off with an electric hopper. For a Xtra,go with a Viewloader Revvy/

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
An electric hopper is always better then a plain one.

Regular empire reloader's go for cheap and so do viewloader's revolution hoppers.

You can usally pick them up from 30-45 dollars. Check ebay and the b/s/t section on here and other paintball forums.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What can i expect from a revvy with an xtra? Like will it chop, is it loud, stuff like that. Ive seen them being used (not on an xtra though) but never used one myself. Im not sure what to expect from a electronic hopper.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
You'll get less chops when firing faster. won't have to bother shaking your hopper.

My empire reloader was never load. You won't even notice the noise especially when you're playing speedball.

It also won't be much heavier then your regular hopper and the batteries seem to last forever with them(at least they did with me reloader)

Next time you're at the field try and find someone with one and ask if you can use it for a couple of shots. Most people are really nice and let other people test out their gear or explain stuff to newer players.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts