Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the E-grip decides to fail and all, can you still play in semi automatic without switching anything?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
No once you go to the E-grip it isn't mechanical anymore, so if the electronics don't work, you're in trouble.

·
Registered
18 Posts
And sometimes you won't be able to play with that gun for awhile. My grip on my Spyder Fenix is giving me trouble (since this weekend). I believe the solenoid that pushes the bolt release has failed on me. Now I am stuck and have no I idea what to do!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grr i am about to buy this amazing package, however, the down side is it has a electronic trigger

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
what marker is it? the changes of an elactronic board going out aren't very high at all, even if it's a lowend marker.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The boards are really very simple, and I think if anything goes wrong a local paintball store will be able to fix it up for you in no time.

As long as you maintain the gun and read the manual before you use it (so you know what your doing) you should be fine.

E-triggers are the way to go these days, you can shoot SOO much faster on them.

What gun are you looking at getting?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a tippmann with 400 dollars of upgrades.. once agian why i don't want a E-grip, cause tippmanns you can get wet and etc, e-grips you can't

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hmm yeah that might be something, I myself have never seen a e-grip on a tippmann. What are you using it for? Will you be getting it wet? :p

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I've had an e-grip in my 98 for a couple years now and have had ZERO problems. (Knock on wood like crazy....) If you don't go swimming with it you'll be fine. An E-grip is so much better than a mech.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts