Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just so you guys know, the prices are definitely OBO. ;)

Next is an E1 Cocker. It works great, and is in great condition. CCM feedneck, ANS hpr, kila detents. Condition 9/10

Price: 300 obo really, obo :)

NExt, is a Freeflow Autococker. It comes as pictured, and with a Raceframe and all parts needed to turn it into an Ecocker. The frame is anodized to match the body! Pics will be provided later of the frame. I have never used the E parts, so I can not verify if they all work or not. Hence why I am selling it as a mech. It is dinged up, and the back block is broken on one side where the pin goes in. However, it does not hinder the performance.

Price- 375 OBO

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Next, Fusion F7. Completely stock. #25/100. I have the ASA, and it will come installed on the marker. Marker works flawlessly. 9.8/10

Price- $150 OBO

NEXT is a Rainmaker. I bought this off ebay a year or two ago. It does not work, and it leaks. I have no idea whats wrong with it, but all parts seem to be present. For those curious, it still has the Zip ties intact. It is in great shape.

$100 obo

MECH Cocker psycobalistics lightning autococker. Completely stock, only scratches are on the vertical ASA. Shoots perfectly.

$100 obo

misc stuff

Centerflag autococker body $75 OBO
ONE PUMP SOLD, KEEPING THE OTHER>.

Probably just sell these with a marker if you buy one.
Purple CP barrel
SM1 barrel
Xcel barrel
Lapco bigshot

All items are OBO, feel free to offer.

I am downsizing, so the only trades I would want are 2-1's or preferably just to sell. ;)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Emag is nice, it doesn't look as bad in real life as it does in the pictures. I really need to take better ones.

The Rainmaker I would love to have running, it just seems like it would be fun to play with.

As for the freeflow, feel free to PM me a offer. I won't be offended if its a lowball. I may even accept a lowball offer. thumup:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, except the Superstock. I updated the thread, everything pictured is still available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey toxic, haven't heard back, please let me know a price we can work out on the centerflag body and grip and barrels. mostly interested in the centerflag body.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey toxic, haven't heard back, please let me know a price we can work out on the centerflag body and grip and barrels. mostly interested in the centerflag body.
Sorry about that. I will pm you shortly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts