Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help programming my pm6. I have just installed a virtue board in it, and have successfully started the "programming mode". But it only cycles through 3 modes. There are 7 modes in the manual, but the lights just switch from red to green to orange. There are suppose to be flashing red, flickering green, and so on... Am I just not doing something right or did I get ripped on this ebay purchase? :confused: The guy i got it from has 300+ feedbacks so I don't think he send some another stock board to me it came in a tin "virtue box" and was red not blue like my stock board... PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Are you sure your in the right section of the board for all the blinking modes?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
What gun is this in?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
PM6, never thought I'd see you not reading a thread, much less the first sentence brah.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
proto m6. It is going into the same three modes as my stock board. I think i got jacked.. or maybe he thought he shipped the virtue and sent his stock board, cuz they look the same? Are there suppose to be logos or "Virtue" on the board somewhere?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
There should be, and I highly doubt they would look the same.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

The guy just emailed me. He said he thought the one he sent was the Virtue but after looking at his stock frame he thinks he sent the wrong onethumup: sorry to wase everyones time.. but i did notice that my stock board, his stock, and the virtue are all exactly the same looking except for the color. the Virtue is all blue for the pm6, his board has red switches and mine has blue switches.. crazy. they even have the same words written on the boards. MAn I have been pulling my hair out over this..:hug::hug:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
NP, I just recently sent a cricket board instead of a W.A.S board when I was parting out my Impulse parts, **** happens. Least he was easy and was willing to make the proper corrections.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
PM6, never thought I'd see you not reading a thread, much less the first sentence brah.

Sorry the Irlens is kicking in tonight. I haven't been able to type or read effectively all night.

Had to re-read the first sentence three times after you said that to see it.....just one of those things. I need to break out an overlay and see if that helps...I haven't used one in years.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol I know how you feel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts