Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bank account was just over drafted by 95 dollars and I need money badddd I will sell my 88ci 4500 PSI Hydro tested tank I just, withing the past 20 minutes, picked up from pevs proshop and sell it for 95 to the first person who PMs or replied to thread! Please help! It is a pure energy 88ci 4500psi carbon wrapped tank with nipple and thread protectors I have used it under 15 times and it is time for it to go!:eek:

·
0 Posts
You might have a hard time selling since you're new to the forum, have no feedback, have no pics. To improve your chances of selling, post some clear pics detailing the tank. A pic showing the condition of the regulator is a must, and a pic of the label showing the hydro date and any rehydro labels would be beneficial.

Also, if you have some feedback, be it on another pb forum or ebay, that'd be a good idea to post as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats legit^ I don't know how I can help you think its not a scam really, I did register to the forum just to sell my tank and gun, I will put some pics up, and I would take payment through paypal if it made anyone feel anyone better, I am selling it for 110 shipped now cause my overdraft fees already went through but I need still need the money

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
you dont UP the price because you just want more money all of a sudden. include something that ups the price. jeez.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts