Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving for a while tomorrow and I can only see my girlfriend for a while. I decided to write a letter for her. Its kind of hard to express emotions on paper... Anyways here it is. I added a little bit of it when I was writing it officially but this is most of it.

----------------------------
I swear, you're the angel from my dreams. I love you so much it can never be described in words, but emotions. I love everything about you, and I hope things will never change between us. You are my best friend but even better. Whenever I see you my body tenses up and my mind goes crazy. Whenever I'm holding you I feel like things in my life are going to get better. When you are at my side everything I've ever done or said about you is right. I hope we're together forever, I hope we face lifes challanging game together, I hope we love each other till we're dead. Wait, make that forever...

I love you so much Kelsey.
----------------------------

I've never loved anyone this much. Please don't say anything like "what a load of **** it'll turn out like every other juniour high thing in a few months." Please don't put tl;dr I put soo much into this and I was crying while writing it. My tears actually dripped on the paper to.

Thanks.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
girls dont like guys who are emotional and cry and write them love letters, this will only complicate things and possably make thigs odd between the 2 of you. just tell her you love her, you dont need to hand her your heart

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've known each other for a while.

I've hardly had any girls and they've all been prude as hell.

Shes hardly had any guys but she didnt like any of them she onyl went out with them to have one.

Today she kissed me. She wrote something very similar to this and I was crying when I read it.

Shes the only girl I've ever said I love you to besides my mom. All my friends and all her friends said that they know we would last for a long time.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
You guys are gonna break up. Just because you like someone and they like you and you cry a lot doesn't mean that you will last forever.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
only do it if your garunteed ass. i dont know how old you or she are, but if she wrote one of those to you, im guessing your both pretty young and have a distorted view of what love it. tru love isnt crying and writing a **** letter, its kissing a girl after waking up with her in your arms when you both have ass breath.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mitch[Rapid] said:
exactly.. The last girl I had i treated her like god. Bought her everything she loved the most.. Gave her my heart. Then she broke it. Act like you could live without her and act like ur not desperate to stay together. Tell her you love her and we will all float on ok. Just dont give her everything u got man.. Reserve yourself for the day of the break up... Sorry to ruin your excitingness (<- is that a word?) but love her, be happy that you have her but always be prepared for the day man.. listen to us
See the thing is, she feels guilty if I buy her stuff. My family has no money, hers does, so she feels really bad if i buy even a stuffed animal or movie ticket for her.

Shes different than most girls. She isnt stupid like a blonde, she hates rap but loves rock, she dosent spend hours behind a mirror but yet still looks very beautiful. Shes the only one I can talk to about the problems in my life, noone else listens, noone else cares, but her, she listens and she cares and she helps me.

I don't know...

·
Banned
348 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
We've known each other for a while.

I've hardly had any girls and they've all been prude as hell.

Shes hardly had any guys but she didnt like any of them she onyl went out with them to have one.

Today she kissed me. She wrote something very similar to this and I was crying when I read it.

Shes the only girl I've ever said I love you to besides my mom. All my friends and all her friends said that they know we would last for a long time.

Girls feelings toward us can change quicker than Dynasty Wiping paint off there shoulder in the NPPL

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chromekilla said:
only do it if your garunteed ass. i dont know how old you or she are, but if she wrote one of those to you, im guessing your both pretty young and have a distorted view of what love it. tru love isnt crying and writing a **** letter, its kissing a girl after waking up with her in your arms when you both have ass breath.
This is the only time I've done this and its mainly because I'm leaving for 2 weeks I want to try and get it out of me.

We're both 14 but shes quite a few months older than me.

I went to her house one day and she was sleeping when I went in her room still. I kissed her *breath was really ronchy* and she kissed me back.

·
Banned
348 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
See the thing is, she feels guilty if I buy her stuff. My family has no money, hers does, so she feels really bad if i buy even a stuffed animal or movie ticket for her.

Shes different than most girls. She isnt stupid like a blonde, she hates rap but loves rock, she dosent spend hours behind a mirror but yet still looks very beautiful. Shes the only one I can talk to about the problems in my life, noone else listens, noone else cares, but her, she listens and she cares and she helps me.

I don't know...
[/drama]

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See my previous girl I said all this and it happened. She cheated on me. But this time I know for a fact its different.

Her parents like me. Well at least her mom does I don't know bout the father quite yet. I'm the only one whos held doors open for her to, I've the only one whos treated her right.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Warpstoner said:
Don't worry 1337 I shed some tears reading that too. I just wiped the tears off the keyboard.
<3

thanks bro, but i think its too drastic at this point.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't think I could ever cheat on anyone. Noone deserves that.

I've burned the letter.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts