Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
No, he means the old Empire kit, 7 back 4 front, no inserts. Had one YEARS ago (just the 5 piece, 4 back 1 front), great kit, but I eventually got rid of it because I wanted the 11 piece which by then was nearly impossible to find.

Only way you'll find it is used, it's been discontinued for like 7 years now to my knowledge, so it's not even going to be very common used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes thats the kit im looking for found a few but none thats complete an if anyone knows of any for sale im looking used is good with me just complete kit would be nice

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
yes thats the kit im looking for found a few but none thats complete an if anyone knows of any for sale im looking used is good with me just complete kit would be nice
Good luck. If you find one, it will definitely be used, given how long it's been since they were made. Check on ebay regularly, I know I have seen them pop up once in a great while, and watch the BST on the nation, while rare, they sometimes pop up there also. You might want to create a WTB thread on MCB too, that community tends toward more mature folks that might have been holding onto something they don't really need for a long time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts