Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was outside shooting my gun for fun and about half way through my hopper it just stopped feeding the balls. I changed the batteries with like 3 new sets and still the same. this is the first time its happened to me not very knowlegable about hoppers and i dont have the manual because i bought it off my friend. anyone have any ideas thanks for the help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so no one has any idea whats wrong? It works fine when i dont have any paintballs in it but when i even just put one in it wont feed it. The motor spins but what feeds it doesnt if theres a paintball there please someone help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have that same Hooper, but not a clue why it did that. Honestly i would just take it apart. Its not the power, so it would have to maybe be the motor? A censer or jam? Once again i have no idea so don't quote me or anything. :) Its a great Hooper though!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
z28_kevin said:
Its a great Hooper though!
I agree 100% it's a great hopper. I told my friend about the problem and he just gave me another one he has like 4 so its all good. But thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts