have box also just no pic of it

Paypal accepted and prefered NO Gifts and Buyer pays shipping
call me at or text 980-345-680seven
email at [email protected]
ROTOR is NOT included but is for sale

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh, I was only looking for the stock items. I didn't realize the dye barrel was included. Would you be willing to split them up?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I was only looking for the stock items. I didn't realize the dye barrel was included. Would you be willing to split them up?
not for that price sorry just not willing to lose 1/2 on this for a marker that is 2 times in the feild it is new you can see that my bottomline is 240.00 with everything in ad and you pay what ever shipping you want(slow or fast)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Alright thats fine. I don't really understand where you are coming from price wise though. You said the Dye barrel was worth almost 150 in your post before. And then I offered you 150 without it, so shouldn't you be making ~$50 more than you were asking for if you sell them separately?

its a v3 and the dye barrel is almost worth that sorry that a little low my friend

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright thats fine. I don't really understand where you are coming from price wise though. You said the Dye barrel was worth almost 150 in your post before. And then I offered you 150 without it, so shouldn't you be making ~$50 more than you were asking for if you sell them separately?
my point is I want to sell the marker as a whole you buy the marker and sell the barrel get some of your money back its a win win for you
let me know

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you have a receipt to back up the two months life span. And also, not sure if the warranty will transfer to the new owner...

Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was told from my son it is a Gen 2 poppet 4 I am sorry for the wrong info
I am just a Dad that invested a ton of money in this and Son bailed on me so trying to recoop my money

1 - 20 of 25 Posts