Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a really for deal on a empire reloaded hopper. I was wondering how do I tell if it is the regular b or b2 and also what's the max bps on both?
Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go into programming. B2 allows you to change the sensitivity, B only does a baseline reading and sets itself (so if turned on in a very noisy area, may not work when you play).
Thanks and would you recommend getting a rf board for the reloader to go with the virtue board in my marker

·
Law
622 Posts
Thanks and would you recommend getting a rf board for the reloader to go with the virtue board in my marker
There really isn't a need to change the board in your loader, as it won't change much. As for the marker, what do you have?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Honestly, if it's a B2 I'd say no need. If it's a B, then MAYBE. Reloader B's can a PITA since you can't manually adjust the sensitivity, so RF would eliminate feeding errors. But only if you noticed you had feeding errors would it be worth it. And even then, you could probably get a B2 (Halo Too) board for it for about the same price, and then it wouldn't be tied to 1 marker. Always my major complaint with RF, the cost associated with being able to use it with multiple markers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There really isn't a need to change the board in your loader, as it won't change much. As for the marker, what do you have?
I have an ion with a virtue board but soon I'm going to upgrading to a new marker at the end of the year possibly but not sure

Honestly, if it's a B2 I'd say no need. If it's a B, then MAYBE. Reloader B's can a PITA since you can't manually adjust the sensitivity, so RF would eliminate feeding errors. But only if you noticed you had feeding errors would it be worth it. And even then, you could probably get a B2 (Halo Too) board for it for about the same price, and then it wouldn't be tied to 1 marker. Always my major complaint with RF, the cost associated with being able to use it with multiple markers.
It's just a b and ya that was my only problem when I was thinking of that rf was I might be upgrading markers at the end of the year possibly an yes at time I feel like it sometimes misses me firing and the hopper sometimes doesn't feed but that only happened once. And haven't got a chance to see if it will happen again cuz waiting for my new board to come in cuz my old one broke. Would it still be good to get the rf leave my hopper as is or upgrade to a different board like the b2 or virtue hopper board or something.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
ever since i started turning on my B in a quiet place i never had an issue with it. it will feed around 30 which is more than you will ever need.

just turn it on somewhere quiet and leave it on all day, you will not have any issues

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, simply offered more configurability than the original B board.
ever since i started turning on my B in a quiet place i never had an issue with it. it will feed around 30 which is more than you will ever need.

just turn it on somewhere quiet and leave it on all day, you will not have any issues
Thnks guys u just saved me some money that I can use towards actually playing and possibly later in the yr a new marker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts