Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i ahve an egg right now... but i am thinking about getting a empire reloader B ... or should i give the Halo B a chance again... i had a bad expierience with one before??? what do you think!

·
Registered
408 Posts
well for starters empire owns odessy like literaly owns it so the only difference is the reloader has rip and you can also buy that for the halo b and they are even made in the same factory so yah go with the halo you'll save money

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
tippy98cuser said:
well for starters empire owns odessy like literaly owns it so the only difference is the reloader has rip and you can also buy that for the halo b and they are even made in the same factory so yah go with the halo you'll save money
No, Empire and Odyssey are sister companies under NPS.

They work differently.

·
Registered
275 Posts
imho i dont mind the halo's bad eyes (cant see dark shelled paint?) compared to all the things that could possibly go wrong on a sound activated hopper

O

·
0 Posts
Except Halos won't always read paint.

Empire B's will. And since I payed 100 for mine bnib, it's all good.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I love my halo, never had any problems, and if you keep the eyes clean and the batteries fresh you never will.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Empires are damn nice...untill someone comes up next to you.

My friend was playing and my other friend slid in next to him and started shooting, and all of a sudden my first friends empire started feeding turning it into a blender.

Sound activated can also be a bad thing...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Alpha said:
When you batteries die and you twist the rip drive, your essentially turning it into a gravity fed hopper, and the force fed effect is no longer created, correct (I assume I am)
You assumed wrong. The rip drive(when wound completly) whines the spring as well, keeping the forcefeed effect. Sure...the last couple of balls(3 or 4) are gravity fed, but you wouldn't be shooting fast at this point anyways so you shouldn't chop.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my bad experiance was when i was using it and it kinda made mush out of my marbalizers... my friend told me it may have been because marbalizers are half like dark green and the eyes didint pick it up... i dont know what happened. :shrug:

·
12,110 Posts
Huey69 said:
You assumed wrong. The rip drive(when wound completly) whines the spring as well, keeping the forcefeed effect. Sure...the last couple of balls(3 or 4) are gravity fed, but you wouldn't be shooting fast at this point anyways so you shouldn't chop.
;) 4char

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I've head lots of horror stories about the empire sound system thing getting screwed up simply by turning it on in the wrong environment (too loud), while I've never actually heard anyone complain about their halo eyes not seeing paint. Besides... you can just buy brighter paint. Most paint is anyways.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts