• Empire reloader b

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting one of these here soon and I just wanted to know what you guys think was better, I've heard empires are good because they have eyes and feed fast out of the box, heard halo's are pretty fast out of the box but not as fast but with a few mods it can be also the rip drive, bads I have yet to hear anything bad about the empire but the halo's eyes get dirty and can't read dark paint. Don't know if any of this is correct but "this is what I've heard" vote so I can get an idea of what most people would pick.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Empires don't have eyes, so the paint will always keep coming, on the Halo, it has eyes, which can become blocked by crushed paint, and then it will not feed at all. Empires are faster. Both pretty much come with RIP Drives but they do nothing for added speed, only manual feeding.

I like my Empire Reloader and am planning on buying the WAS Board for it which should be awesome. The WAS Board can be used in either loader too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also I just wanted to know seen as both the halo and empire look pretty much the same do they both use the same outer shells, like if I wanted to buy one that is from halo because it looked cool would it fit on an empire?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
The only main difference is that the Reloader B is sound activated (no eyes) like pizzer said. So if your a pessimist and/or never take care of your paint and let it somehow get crushed by the drivecone go Reloader b.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Both are fine if you take care of your paint.

Neither are going to work if you dont take care of your paint, because empires can push through softer detents alot easier depending on the condition of your ball, and halos aren't going to work if your eyes are dirty because there is paint all in your hopper because you dont take care of your paint.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Actually, i would think a reloader b is better than a halo.

1.Reloader b is sound activated which means close to impossible jamming.

1.Halo has eyes, but can still smash paint and also breaks ball detents. So if you get a halo, i'd either get it to go slower or get new detents.

But this is just my .02

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
O-Dawg said:
Also I just wanted to know seen as both the halo and empire look pretty much the same do they both use the same outer shells, like if I wanted to buy one that is from halo because it looked cool would it fit on an empire?
Yes, it would fit on it fine, either shell can be put on either hopper. I have a halo shell on my reloader b internals, and everything is fine.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
Actually, i would think a reloader b is better than a halo.

1.Reloader b is sound activated which means close to impossible jamming.

1.Halo has eyes, but can still smash paint and also breaks ball detents. So if you get a halo, i'd either get it to go slower or get new detents.

But this is just my .02
I have never had my halo jam on me throughout the 15 months I've owned it. They have the exact same likelihood of jamming.

It doesn't break detents, if anything that would be the paint's fault or the detent, but not the hopper. It won't break paint as much as a reloader will so you really have no argument.

Also if you're gonna make a list, 2 comes after 1.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts