Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so I recently bought an empire sniper and immediately I noticed that it hadn't been clean like ever so I wiped down the bolt and things added some lube etc. I also saw some grinding on the pump guide ,however, I read that I shouldn't mess around with the internals or pump. So I was wondering if anyone knew what else I should check for and if I should take off the pump and clean that as well. Ps. I know there was a similar post however I was more looking for whether or not I should be messing around with the gun or not.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,815 Posts
timing is an autococker thing, and since the sniper is based on the autocockers, i'd assume there was a relation, but that being said i've never worked with a sniper.

it has to do with the cocking and firing pins and making sure you don't shoot while your bolt is not fully forward (closed) and making sure the bolt comes back (opens) far enough to drop a ball into the breech.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
the cocker evolved from the sniper.

simple maint.

Remove barrel and bolt, clean any dirt paint. Berfore you play, a few drops of airtool oil in the asa before you put you tank on and your good to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts