Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Accuracy wasn't the best, how good was the paint?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
matrix_agent wait end movie you see marker well :)
kenny im use some old paintball i think is vapor and bigball.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Ouch wal-mart paint. Get some good stuff and make a better vid.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Xball is good, anything from procaps, draxxus, or nelson will be good. The translation of that last bit is a lil sketchy(If I remember correctly you are from France).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
French of America :)))))))))) Thank for information. For you what is the best distance for precision whit Paintball marker ? Now on the market what is the best ? Im test autococker full ugrade, sp-1 full ugrade, tipman ...And the result is same all time good for 60 feet after is bad :( Im see video on you tube for tipman a-5 sniper upgrade suppose good for 150 feet my friend of my team buy same systeme and 60 feet is good after is bad. Any way im buy on-line procaps and im make anoter test for 125 feet this week whit 0.689 barrel at this distance im know i can hit 100% human target (240fps) . At 325 fps 80 % for 200 feet whit selected paintball (4500 nitro) im filmed this test the next time im go fire stand because im live in city.

Thank

Martin

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
60-80 is the average field size, though some go up to 120(Though I am speaking of speedball). You shouldn't need to worry about trying to hit somebody farther away then that because wind will do tricky things to a paintball. I am sure you are speaking of the flatline barrel, it is simply a gimmick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts