Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Energy drinks make me feel kinda sick, sports drinks like Gatorate and **** make me feel good.

Best energy drink is Monster and best sports drink is Lemon Lime Gatorade.

·
Registered
989 Posts
For energy drinks I like Red Bull, aka Chuck Norris piss. But I rarely drink one. When I use to drive OTR, I'd chug a Red Bull and take a Yellow Jacket, talk about wired. (Please don't start a whole thing about unsafe truck drivers)

For sports drinks... meh Gatorade, Powerade... whichever one is on sale at the moment. But I like the lemon-lime and orange flavors. The fruit punch tastes too sweet.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Barber said:
Propel water and Rockstar are my favorites. Red Bull and Gatorade in close 2nd.
i Like how you think thumup:

kiwi-strawberry propel is the shizzle, and doesnt have nearly the amount of sugar (at least i think) as gatorade. And diet rockstar is my energy drink of choice, the original is a little too tart for my taste, but the diet is kick ass.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I love me some grape gatorade. Melon gatorade is a close second. Energy drinks don't actually do anything beneficial for your body, so sports drinks>energy drinks.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I don't drink energy drinks for the energy. I drink them at 3:00 in the morning with friends to make us go into a half-asleep hyperactive haze.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
NYY said:
Energy drinks are useless. Drink a lot of water and you'll get a lot more more energy.
Exactly, I've been drinking a TON of water lately and have noticed that I wake up each morning without dragging and I have a ton of energy throughout the day.

But out of those two, I'd definately say sports drinks, Gatorade and Powerade are awesome things to drink. Energy drinks taste horrible in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts