Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used epiphany, worked once to test and will not turn on now.Battery is new and using C02.Any ideas.?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
i dont know that there is a way to make sure its an anti-siphon from the outside, did you buy the tank and marker seperate or did the tank come with it?

i dont recomend HPA, im saying its REQUIRED, it is not a choice with this marker, what you are doing is like running disel fuel in a car that needs unleaded gas, it will run for a while (although very poorly) but if you do it for long it will just crap out on you and the engine will be toast get a HPA tank before trying to fire the marker again. if your lucky you have not hurt anything yet, if your not you may have already damaged it

back to the battery and it not turning on, when you press the power button does it do anything at all?

·
Registered
44 Posts
the only way i can think of that a tank has an anti siphon is if it is a smart parts siphon, they have a on/off built into the reg.
here is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Air tank. and on button

I had a co2 tank from my other gun and read the manual and it said you could use co2.I am going to use air from now on.I will try friday to see if i have not damaged it yet.
The battery is new and when you press the on button no light comes on. The gun seems dead.
Thanks for all the help

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
SP are not the smartest people in the world (and yet the name is SMART parts), dont trust what they tell you. and if that tank was used on something else it is most definatly NOT going to work for this marker, AS tubes in tanks will only be good on the marker they were installed for, the tube must face a certain way in the tank so if you screw it onto a different marker and this one screws in an additional half turn you now have a siphon tube instead of an anti-siphon tube pretty much making sure it will draw liquid co2 into the marker.

hmmm, i hate to tell you this but the board MAY be toasted if nothing happens, try replacing the battery but gennerally even if the battery is very low the marker will turn on for a second then realize it has no power in the battery and turn off. put a brand new one in there and make sure its facing the right way and get back to us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts