Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
holy crap i was just about to go to the store to buy it yesterday but couldnt make it. Do you have it for ps2? i cant really believe that such a good game only costs 20 bucks, but from what i hear its better than madden

·
Registered
379 Posts
Am I the only person who noticed that you forgot to name whether it was football or hockey or basketball ect? And are you sure that it wasn't a pre-order copy that had $20 as the price to reserve it?

EDIT-Disregard the first question, its obvious your talking about football but you still messed up on the name =P

EDIT2-Disregard the second question as well, i just went to ebgames.com to be scared stiff by the price. My question is...why? Right now im also thinking damn I wish I had an Xbox(I have GC)

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is 20 bucks because some people got it distrubuted better. Anyways it's a 60 dollar game for 20, simple as that.

NYY-I have the XBOX game but my friend has the PS2 one. The both are awesome. You can do everything, like even tell your players how much film to watch. It rocks.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Ive got madden 04 and its cool. Playmaker Offense kicks ass. When your running the ball you can press the thumbstick tword the guy you want blocked and you will point at that guy and your teamates will block him. And owner mode is cool. You can set ticket prices, build new stadiums ect. Heck you can even set foam finger and hotdog prices.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea its a football game, and from what i read, they were able to lower production costs and wanted to make the game more friendly to you wallet. Im definately going out to get this game

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been playing for like 2 days and it has everything I have ever done saved. Millions of pie charts and percentages of what I do and have done. It's crazy.

I run 67% and pass 31% with 2% other

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Phantom13 said:
I've only played 2 games in franchise. Tom brady got injrued so I'm restarting lol
haha pwned

next season you start vinateri is gonna break his leg

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Should I blow the big 20 or just play my old madden 04. I wasnt gonna but since you guys are saying all this crap...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts