Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up my etek and through a virtue board in it, and have a little problem it seems like when i ramp or shoot fast my bolt isnt recycling all the way anyone know what that could be, possibly the dwell. and if not just for the hell of it i would like to what other people have there dwell set at, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Replace the battery before messing with anything and see if that fixes it.

It's the either the dwell or there's a flow problem meaning the LPR and/or HPR and/or tank regulator is dirty or not set right. Check the manual and reset the LPR and dwell back to stock, that will most likely solve the problem, if not check the HPR and test the tank on another gun to see if you have the same problem.

i'm not an ego person (and i've never owned a poppet valved gun now that i think about it..) but try lubing your rammer or whatever you call it.
That's a possible cause but rather unlikely, it sounds like his Ego is pretty new and Egos don't need much maintenance to work fine anyways. Might as well try though anyways, clean off the ram and re-oil it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts