Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I bought my etek used. It has probably had about 4 cases total through it. I am having major problems with the accuracy and the guns air pressure jumps like crazy. I played the other day and the balls were all over the place. I bought a new DART bolt & a J&J barrel the other day, but havent put the ups on the gun yet. Hopefully this will help the accuracy, but I was wondering if ball detents would have anything to do with accuracy.

P.S. also list any recommended upgrades for the etek, that I should put on the gun. Thanks

thanks for the help everyone.thumup:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Detents yes, try a reg rebuild as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Detents, Eyes, and Ups

Well, I was thinking about detents. I want the Killa Magnetic detents but havent heard much about them. I was wondering if anyone has used them, and how well they perform. I was also going to but Virtue laser eyes for the gun, to help sense the ball.

For the future I was looking at a Zick kit, and a Velocity Avalanche trigger.

And when it comes to customization, I was going to get the dust silver body kit, a dust silver Hybrid sparta inline regulator, and a dust silver asa/drop forward. Let me know what you think, and please let me know of any upgrades that will help my marker's performance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my etek first drop shoot. i try already setting the dwell, adjust the LPR service the reg and still the problem same.. anybody can help?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts