Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I would like to go to the one at Realms of Ruin,way to expensive though. I'm going to a big game Augaust 13th,at Sherwood Forest.

·
Registered
125 Posts
yea im going to that. i am already registered and everything, just have to wait now.

·
Registered
125 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
Are you camping or just going saturday or sunday. Im camping. Ill be shootin my spyder and my friend will be shootin a blue Ion. Maybe Ill see you there.
we havnt really decided that yet. lol. but i dont think we are camping because i live like a half hour away in la crosse so i can go home and get a good nights sleep.

i will be shooting a custom pro with a response trigger.
my friend will be shooting i think his a-5

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
What major city is this by? And how far away is it? The maps aren't too detailed.

EDIT: lovetocheat... where do you live? I'm over in eastern wis bout an hour south of green bay, 45 min north of milwaukee.

EDIT: NVM, I FOUND OUT. I'm not sure if I can go, it is a long drive for me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
Rdawg its more than half hour. Its about 45-60 min depending on which way you take. It should be around a hour from madison probably less.

I live in La Crosse. South West WI represent.
yea well it doesnt take that long to get there from here. i live on the north side of la crosse on avon street. where do you live?

·
Registered
125 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
Southside by Central HS. Yeah it wont take as long for you because you dont have to go through town. Its only 30 miles so I guess 30 min would be about right for you.
yep i didnt think it took that long

1 - 16 of 16 Posts