Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't really heard many electronic hoppers turned on, cept for my Evlution II hopper. Its pretty damn loud, are most hoppers loud? Like is that halo B louder/quieter? If someone asked this before i dont ****in give a ****, i'm to lazy to look.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wgporracle124 said:
EDIT: watch ur mouth dude, its not that hard to use the search button retard. nice start to the forum
**** you.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I didn't really see the need to curse for no reason, it only made him look immature. However, it was blocked by the swear filter so it's not like everyone should lynch him. If he went around the swear filter he would be warned/banned.

Most loaders have sensors, meaning they will only load (or spin) when your marker fires. The spinning causes the noise, so in reality your loader will only spin when you are firing your marker. Which is louder, your marker or your loader?

-Mike

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my marker, yeah i noticed. I had the hopper in my hand and i was like wait...it stops after i shoot some rounds. I forgot it did that :p But it is quite loud, outside prolly not as much, esically with every one else around.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cv4stm said:
man...wat is with the swearing bro...it was pointless
EXACTLY

**** **** piss **** cock sucker mother ****er tits fart turd and squat.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rofl :hug: :) :yum :shrug: :yikes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts