Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever notice, when you dont get on these forums for like one day and you dont have a friggin clue wtf is going on? yeah it happens to me all the time, cause i work most of the day doing electrical stuff, and cant get on till like 10 at night, and i post like crazy to get back on track of what is happening.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
this forum isnt like a reality TV show.. it doesnt matter if someones banned. its not a hangout spot its to get/give info, and share some stories.

·
Registered
687 Posts
yeah especially when ur gone for like 2 weeks. its even worse when you have the email think where you get a reply. I didn't check my email for 3 weeks and I had over 300 messages!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
one day i checked my mail, i check it regularily tho, this wasnt after a week or anything, and i had 71 messages, ALL having to do with paintball.. it was the happiest day of my life

·
Registered
161 Posts
i checked my mail once and i had 1517 emails all in one day.

someone sent me the same spam message 1500 times. it sucked. i had like three messages from hotmail telling me to delete then or buy more space or else they would terminate my account.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fainTB said:
yeah you post like crazy... 41 posts? anyway i know what ur sayin
ok, i came back like a week ago, i have like 3 posts before i left for the longest time, so i've posted 38 some in like a week....

·
Registered
972 Posts
RAIAplayer said:
one day i checked my mail, i check it regularily tho, this wasnt after a week or anything, and i had 71 messages, ALL having to do with paintball.. it was the happiest day of my life
your lucky, i get like a bunch of emails saying that i can enlarge my penis 3 inches, or huge discounts, and for some odd reason a company keeps emailing me thinking im rocky.

·
Registered
390 Posts
do you still have those enlarge youyr penis 3 inches emails? NYY was looking for some help...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts