Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Story time.

So I am over at my homegirls house, just chillin, watching some football. She says, "hey I'm gonna go do some laundry and then take a shower. Then we can leave." So I'm like, ok, sure. So she puts some clothes in the dryer, then goes off and takes a shower for 15 minutes. As soon as she starts the dryer up, it starts doing that 'budunk, budunk, budunk' sound that it does when there is too much clothes in the dryer, or like you left a belt in your pants and the metal is hitting the sides. I didn't think anything of it. It always works itself out, eventually. But, after 10 or so minutes of it doing that, it was seriously cutting into my football watching focus. I had to do something.

So I go to the laundry room, open up the dryer, to find a small, bloody-faced fur ball (which is now having seizures or convulsions of some sort), staring up at me, well staring if it could open it's eyes, that is. Both of her two hind legs were litterally bent backwards. I freaked out. I started yelling and such. Went and pounded on the bathroom door. I took the cat and set it on a blanket on the kitchen counter.

OMG OMG OMG tweaking out. Her dad came home and said it was going to be fine... I don't know. It's gotta be retarded or somthing now. It still won't open it's eyes, well as of last night when I left at about midnight, anyways. It wasn't drinking water, either.

Oh ya, I'm going back over there later tonight, I will get pictures. I was too tweaked (wierd word) out last night to get pictures, I wasn't thinking right. Her whole family was like crying. Plus, I would have felt bad like taking pictures with my phone haha.

Today I was thinking about it... Non-stop twirling around and around, banging on the sides, super hot conditions, etc.... Not just for a minute or two, but a good 15 minutes or so... w0w.

[email protected] Meng!

·
Registered
830 Posts
awwww poor thing! call her and ask if it's alright!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Funny thing actually.

Best friend did the same thing, except at like 1 in the morning, so when i was woken up and told we had to go to the vet ER, i was pissed.

i honestly couldnt believe the title when i saw it, didnt think it could happen to anyone else

EDIT- now that i think about it, his cat was sleeping in the dryer when it happened...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
aww poor kitty. thats why we dont let our cat in the laundry room (actually, our laundry room= our basement, and our basement= off limits for the cat anyway so whatever)

lets us know what happens. unfortunately that heat really mighta done something to its eyes and blinded it for life (ever gotten too close to a campfire? youre eyes are the first things to hurt)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts